Monday, May 5, 2008

Premium Price? Below Standard?

After reading the review of i30 from sgcarmart there is something I feel is incorrect as reported.

Komoco Motor have position to sell the i30 @ a premium price of sub $70K price range so why do they still omitted some impt selling point based from the actual car I received. There is no one touch auto powered window for all door(only for the driver), auto headlight & auto rain wiper. I can't find any ESP off button & iPod USB AUX is not available as optional items at this moment also.

Wondering is this going to backfire the initial sales of the launch period locally? Personally I dont like paying for something premium here but yet knowing it actually below the standard available in Australia & Euro market.

Below r some of the features not avaiablel locally:-


1 comment:

xelex said...

Wow, this car is nice, I wish they were available in USA!